Lit'l Wieners® Smoked Sausage
- Serving Size 6 links (54g)
- Servings Per Container about 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 170 Calories From Fat 130
- Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg 12%
- Sodium 620mg 26%
- Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2% Iron 2%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
IngredientsMEAT INGREDIENTS (PORK, BEEF), MECHANICALLY SEPARATED TURKEY, WATER, CORN SYRUP, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: DEXTROSE, NATURAL FLAVORS, POTASSIUM LACTATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.
How to Cook/Handle/PrepareALWAYS HEAT LINKS THOROUGHLY
Add links to 2-3 inches of boiling water and simmer for 2-4 minutes.
Bake links in shallow pan in a preheated 350°F oven for 12-14 minutes.
Microwave (1100 Watts)
Ovens vary; cook times may need to be adjusted. Remove 5 links from package and place on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with a paper towel. Microwave on High for 20-25 seconds or until hot. (For compact or microwave ovens lower than 850 watts add 5-10 seconds, if needed). Let stand in microwave for 1 minute, before serving.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT! For children under 5 years: Cut link lengthwise, then slice into bite size pieces.