Baked Honey Cured Ham
- Serving Size 2 oz (56g)
- Servings Per Container Varied
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 60 Calories From Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.5g 3%
- Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg 9%
- Sodium 590mg 24%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 9g %
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0% Iron 2%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
IngredientsCURED WITH WATER, HONEY, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.
How to Cook/Handle/Prepare
Remove packaging material. Use pan at least 1 inch deep. Wrap ham in foil. For best results, heat in a 300°F oven to an internal temperature of 120°F (approximately 13-15 minutes per pound). Do not overcook, as this will dry the ham.
1½ cups Brown Sugar, 6TB Butter or Margarine, melted 8TB Honey, 1cup Pecans finely chopped
Bake ham according to package directions. Spread glaze over ham approximately 20 to 30 minutes before ham is done, and continue baking. Garnish ham as desired.
Easy Carving Instructions
1. Place ham flat side up with shank portion to your right. Cut 2 or 3 slices off the side of the ham facing you.
2. Rotate ham towards you until it rests on the surface you just cut.
3. Slice desired number of portions and then release by cutting along bone at back of slices.
4. Repeat step #3 on opposite side of ham for more servings.