Chicken Smoked Sausage Basil Pesto
Enjoy the rich and robust flavors of our Smoked Sausage with the added bold taste of basil pesto.
- Serving Size 2 oz (56g)
- Servings Per Container 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100 Calories From Fat 60
- Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 40mg 13%
- Sodium 510mg 21%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g 21%
- Dietary Fiber Less than 1g 2%
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 8g
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0% Iron 4%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
Chicken, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Isolated Soy Protein, Flavor, Isolated Soy Product, Dehydrated Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasterurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Sundried Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Salt), Dextrose, Lemon Juice Solids, Sodium Nitrite. Made with Beef Collagen Casing. Contains Soy, Milk
How to Cook/Handle/Prepare
ALWAYS HEAT THOROUGHLY
Cut Smoked Sausage sections in half lengthwise or into 1/2" slices. Add to a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
Grill over medium-high heat for 12 - 14 minutes, turning frequently.
Add sausage to 2 -3 inches of boiling water. Simmer for 10 - 12 minutes. For children under 5 years: Cut sausage lengthwise, then slice into bite size pieces.