- 1 package Polska Kielbasa
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Finely chop kielbasa; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and green onion in small bowl. Unfold both sheets of puff pastry. Spread cream cheese mixture over both sheets to within ½ inch of edge.
- Sprinkle chopped sausage over cheese mixture and press down lightly. Roll up dough tightly from long side. Cut each roll into 16 slices and place on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 23-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and crisp.