- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Cocktail Sausages
- 1 (1 lbs) baby yellow potatoes
- 1/4 shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 sour cream
- 1/4 sliced green onion
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the cocktail links according to package instructions, keeping warm.
- Toss the potatoes in ¼ cup of vegetable oil with salt and pepper. Place the potatoes on a foil lined baking pan. Cook for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Allow the potatoes to cool enough to handle and cut each potato in half.
- Crimp aluminum foil to create a cavity for the potatoes to sit in and place on the baking sheet. Scoop out half of the inside of the potato. Place the potato skins in the foil cavity.
- Divide the cheese into each potato, then add one cocktail links. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Finish with a dollop of sour cream and green onions.