- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 container (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut sausage into ¼” slices.
- Spread ½ of Alfredo sauce on first pizza crust. Top with ½ each of spinach, basil, sliced sausage, mozzarella and feta cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients on second crust.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.