Beef And Bacon Smoked Sausage With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Mushrooms
Spoil your taste buds with Bacon and Monterey Jack Cheese Smoked Sausage, spinach, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes layered over penne.
- 1 package Hillshire Farmâ Gourmet Creations Beef & Bacon with Monterey Jack Cheese Premium Smoked Beef Sausage
- 8 ounces penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cut sausage into 1/2" slices. Cook penne according to package directions.
- Add olive oil into a large non-stick skillet. Add sausage, mushrooms and onion cook, stirring frequently 4-5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in spinach, sun dried tomatoes and beef broth; heat through. Toss with cooked penne. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.