- 1 package Cheddarwurst
- 5 bakery buns
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 jar jar pickled jalapeños
- 1 jar grainy mustard
- Cut onion in half, then slice into ½-inch pieces. Toss with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté onion pieces over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Cut buns in half and spread with olive oil. Heat for 2 minutes on the grill over medium heat; remove from grill and set aside.
- Grill Cheddarwurst® Link Sausage over medium-low heat 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning frequently. Place sausage in toasted buns and top with grilled onions, pickled jalapeño, and grainy mustard to taste.