- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 1/4 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) baked beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut sausage into 1” slices; set aside.
- Cook bacon and onion in large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently for 7-8 minutes, or until bacon is brown and onions are tender.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except sausage; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 20 minutes. Add sausage; cover and cook 10 minutes or until sausages are hot.