- 1 package 1 (12-ounce) Smoked Sausage
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni (about 8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, cut into matchstick strips
- 3 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw blend
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add sausage and carrot; stir-fry 1 minute. Add cabbage, onions, salt, garlic and pepper. Stir-fry just until tender. Stir in macaroni; heat through.
- Arrange on warm serving platter. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.