Smoked Sausage and Bacon Blue Cheese Hot Potato Salad
Pair your favorite tastes in this warm sausage potato salad with Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, red potatoes and blue cheese crumbles.
- 1 package 1 Hillshire Farm Gourmet Creations Smoked Sausage & Bacon with Monterey Jack Cheese Premium Smoked Sausage
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup red new potatoes, quartered, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) blue cheese crumbles
- 4 strips bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Cut sausage into 1/2" cubes. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add sausage and onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned and onion is tender.
- Stir in potatoes; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Stir in salad dressing and blue cheese; heat through.
- Sprinkle with bacon and parsley just before serving, if desired.