Smoked Sausage and Tortellini Skillet
Bite for bite this one-pan sausage tortellini meal is delicious, cheesy and easy.
- 1 package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, diagonally cut into ¼ inch slices
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Medium Onion, 1/2 inch diced
- 1 package Fresh Cheese Tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a large 12-inch oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and add smoked sausage, cook until brown. Add garlic, onion and bell pepper. Lower heat to medium and stir until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked tortellini, oregano, marinara sauce and one cup of cheese. Top with remaining cheese. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.