- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 cups prepared heated mashed potatoes
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded taco-flavored cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut sausage into ½” cubes. Combine sausage, yellow onion, egg, bread crumbs and chili powder in bowl. Pour mixture into lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Combine mashed potatoes, vegetables and green onions; carefully spread over sausage mixture. Sprinkle top with cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until edges are bubbling and center is hot.