- 1 package Turkey Smoked Sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut in thin strips
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and cut in thin strips
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 package (8 ounces) yellow rice, cooked according to package directions
- Cut sausage into ½” slices. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Cook sausage 1-2 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to pan with peppers, onions and garlic; cook stirring frequently until vegetables are tender about 7-10 minutes.
- Stir in cooked sausage, salsa and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Serve over prepared yellow rice.