- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 teaspoon blackened or cajun seasoning
- 1 (15 ounces) alfredo sauce
- 1 cup ¼ chopped parsley
- 1-2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cut sausage into ¼“slices. Place in bowl and sprinkle with seasoning; toss lightly to evenly coat.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in Alfredo sauce, parsley and hot sauce to taste; heat through.
- Pour over pasta and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.