- 1 Polska Kielbasa
- 1 zucchini, large dice
- 1 yellow squash, large dice
- 1 sweet onion, large dice
- 1 red bell pepper, large dice
- 1/2 (8 ounces) container baby portabella mushrooms (about 6-8 mushrooms)
- 1 cup prepared cilantro & lime vinaigrette dressing
- 1 bamboo skewers
- Thread sausage, zucchini, squash, onion, peppers and mushrooms onto skewers.
- On a preheated outdoor or indoor grill, cook the kabobs over medium heat (350-375°F), turning frequently for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are desired tenderness and sausage is browned, brushing kabobs with the dressing on every flip.