- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1 package (8.5 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Take the doggies for a walk. Preheat oil to 375°F. Open package of Lit’l Smokies® and drain off any liquid. Insert wooden toothpick into tip of each sausage.
- Let ‘em play in the dirt. Combine corn muffin mix, flour, egg and milk in a large bowl mixing until combined well. Working quickly, dip 4-5 Lit’l Smokies® in batter.
- Give the doggies a bath. Fry ‘em in oil 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and batter is cooked in the center.
- Dry ‘em off. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining Lit’l Smokies®.