- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- bok choy
- yellow american cheese slices
- sea salt
- toothpicks (optional)
- Heat Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages according to package directions.
- Slice yellow American cheese into small strips, and wrap them around the Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausage to create the bee’s stripes.
- Cut the bok choy into circular wings, then attach them to the back of each smoked sausage. Don’t worry, the wings won’t be the reason these fly off the table.
- Add chives on top to create antennae, and then add two pieces of sea salt for eyes.
- If you want to add a little stinger, push a toothpick through the bottom. Plus, it becomes an easy way to pick them up.