- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- Mini pretzels
- BBQ sauce
- Baby carrot snack pack
- Heat Lit’l Smokies® according to package directions.
- To prepare the scarves, cut bacon into 3-4 pieces.
- Wrap each sausage with bacon scarves (secure with toothpick).
- Dice carrots and use a small point to create the nose.
- Place on a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan and cook until bacon is browned.
- Break mini pretzels and place each on either side of Snow Pup.
- Finish by placing two small dots of BBQ sauce for the eyes. Pipe ketchup below to form the smile.