- 2 slices White Bread Ingredient 1
- 2 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 slices Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Ham Lunch Meat
- 1/2 Banana (peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Top a slice of bread with 1 cheese slice and 2 ham slices. Arrange banana sliced on top, then cover with 1 more cheese slice and bread. Repeat to make more sandwiches.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook sandwich in skillet until golden on one side. Flip, and cook until cheese has melted and bottom is golden brown. Serve warm.