- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 package applewood smoked bacon
- 1 package (9 oz., evenly divided) Thin Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 head of torn butter lettuce pieces
- Place an even layer of sliced applewood bacon on a large sheet pan and bake at 375F for 15 minutes or until dark golden brown, making sure to flip the bacon at least once. Remove the bacon from the oven and let it rest on a bed of paper towels.
- Toast the sliced Sourdough bread, then spread the mayonnaise on the top and bottom slices. First place a few slices of warm bacon down, then evenly divide the Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and stack it on top of the bacon, followed by the sliced vine ripe tomatoes, and crisp butter lettuce.
- Sprinkle some cracked black pepper over the top and cover with the top slice.