- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 package (11 oz., evenly divided) Carved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Lunch Meat
- 8 hatch chiles
- 2 avocados
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Set a grill or broiler to high heat and roast the hatch chiles until they are thoroughly charred and tender. Transfer the roasted chiles to a metal bowl to let them cool. Remove the seeds and any charred skin from the chiles and set aside. Be sure to wear a glove when removing seeds.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the tortilla, add the evenly divided Hillshire Farm Premium Carved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, grated pepper jack cheese, sliced avocado, spinach, and a few sprinkles of chopped cilantro. Layer the roasted chiles on top.
- Wrap the tortilla like a burrito and cut in half.