Turkey Brie and Strawberry Preserves Panini
This turkey panini recipe blends sweet and savory flavors pressed together in tasty lunchtime meal.
- 2 slices Italian Bread (approx. 6 to 8 inches in length and 1/2 inch thick)
- 4 slices Hillshire Farm Turkey
- 4 slices Brie Cheese (1/16 lb.)
- 1/2 tablespoon Strawberry Preserves
- Heat a sandwich press or a grill pan to medium hot. Spread half of the preserves on one side of one slice of bread. Top with half of the turkey. Spread half of the brie on one side of a second slice of bread and place it brie side down on turkey.
- Place the sandwich on the sandwich press or grill and cook until golden brown and the cheese is melted (approx. 4 minutes)