- 1 package Hillshire Farm Naturals® Uncured Turkey Kielbasa, cut into coins
- 1 cup diced yellow onions
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 cups cut (in half) fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes halves
- 1 carton (32 oz) unsalted chicken stock
- 4 ounces whole wheat thin spaghetti, broken into 1” pieces
- 2 cups hand-torn kale
- 1 cup cannellini beans, canned & drained
- Kosher salt & ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a sauce pot over medium-high and cook the sausage, without oil, until searing starts. This should be about 5 minutes; remove from the pot and set aside.
- Cook the onions, carrots, green beans and tomatoes in the same pot with 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and bring everything back to a boil. Add in the pasta and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the kale, beans and sausage; continue to heat for 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper to your liking. Enjoy!