- 1 package Cheddarwurst
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½” strips
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups cooked long grain white rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cut sausage on an angle into 1/2” slices. Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes; add sausage, onions and peppers. Cook, stirring frequently 5-6 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned and vegetables are tender. Add peas and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until peas are hot.
- Gently stir in cooked rice, soup, milk and mushrooms if desired; heat through.