- 1 pound Bone-In Smoked Ham with Natural Juices
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can (8.75 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 large (9”-10”) flour tortillas
- Thinly slice ham; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese and taco seasoning in large bowl, stirring until well blended. Stir in black beans, corn, red pepper, onion and cilantro.
- Spread ½ cup of cream cheese mixture on tortilla to within ½ inch of edge. Sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese; lay slices of ham over cheese.
- Tightly roll up tortilla; repeat with remaining ingredients. Slice off ends of rolled tortillas and discard. Cut remaining roll into 1½ inch slices. If desired, uncut rolled tortillas can be wrapped in plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before slicing and serving.