Lit'l Beef Franks® Smoked Sausage
- Serving Size 5 links (50g)
- Servings Per Container about 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 170 Calories From Fat 140
- Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 7g 35%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 30mg 10%
- Sodium 430mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar Less than 1g
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0% Iron 4%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
IngredientsBeef, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less: Potassium Lactate, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Diacetate, Flavoring, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
How to Cook/Handle/Prepare
ALWAYS HEAT LINKS THOROUGHLY
Add links to 2-3 inches of boiling water and simmer for 2-4 minutes.
Bake links in shallow pan in a preheated 350°F oven for 12-14 minutes.
Microwave (1100 Watts)
Ovens vary; cook times may need to be adjusted. Remove 5 links from package and place on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with a paper towel. Microwave on High for 20-25 seconds or until hot. (For compact or microwave ovens lower than 850 watts add 5-10 seconds, if needed). Let stand in microwave for 1 minute, before serving.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT! For children under 5 years: Cut link lengthwise, then slice into bite size pieces.