Lit'l Beef Franks® Smoked Sausage
- Serving Size 6 links (54g)
- Servings Per Container about 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 180 Calories From Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24%
- Saturated Fat 5g 27%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 35mg 11%
- Sodium 580mg 24%
- Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 7g %
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0% Iron 4%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
IngredientsBEEF, WATER, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, DEXTROSE, POTASSIUM LACTATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.
How to Cook/Handle/Prepare
ALWAYS HEAT LINKS THOROUGHLY
Add links to 2-3 inches of boiling water and simmer for 2-4 minutes.
Bake links in shallow pan in a preheated 350°F oven for 12-14 minutes.
Microwave (1100 Watts)
Ovens vary; cook times may need to be adjusted. Remove 5 links from package and place on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with a paper towel. Microwave on High for 20-25 seconds or until hot. (For compact or microwave ovens lower than 850 watts add 5-10 seconds, if needed). Let stand in microwave for 1 minute, before serving.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT! For children under 5 years: Cut link lengthwise, then slice into bite size pieces.