- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) golden hominy, rinsed, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or water
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Open package of Lit’l Smokies® and drain off any liquid.
- Combine all ingredients in 4-5 quart pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.