- 1 package Polska Kielbasa
- 12 small new potatoes, cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, cut into halves
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cut kielbasa into ½” slices; set aside. Cook potatoes in a medium pan of boiling water until just barely tender, about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in 4-5 quart pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add carrots, onion, celery, and garlic; cook stirring frequently for 5 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 20 minutes.
- Stir in kielbasa and cooked potatoes; cook stirring occasionally for 15 minutes or until heated through. Add salt to taste.