- 1 pound Small Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 package Smoked Sausage, diagonally cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 5 ounces Mixed Salad Greens
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 Pint of Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Italian Vinaigrette
- Bring 3 quarts water and potatoes to a boil. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook the smoked sausage until browned, about 6-9 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Arrange greens on a platter and top with smoked sausage, peppers, tomatoes and sliced potatoes once cool. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.