- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta (about 2½ cups)
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup prepared Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cut sausage into ¼” slices. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove sausage from pan and drain.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain thoroughly. Place sausage, pasta, tomatoes, olives, onion, Caesar dressing and lemon juice in large bowl; toss lightly to combine. Refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in romaine and Parmesan cheese.