- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 9-ounce bag chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs (we love parsley and dill!)
- Spread the lettuce out on a large platter.
- Top with Hillshire Farm® Premium Carved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast laid out in a line.
- Follow with a line of chopped eggs, a line of tomatoes, a line of avocadoes, and a line of crumbled blue cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ranch dressing and the chopped herbs.
- Drizzle on top of the salad.
- Serve immediately.