- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups red or yellow grape tomatoes
- 1 tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup pitted ripe black olives
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled Feta cheese, about 1 cup
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cut sausage into ½” slices. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Cook sausage 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned; remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Arrange salad greens on large platter. Place cooked sausage in center of platter in a row. Arrange tomatoes, cucumber, cauliflower and olives in rows on either side of the sausage.
- Pour salad dressing over vegetables and sausage. Sprinkle with feta cheese and green onions.