- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1½ pound small red potatoes, cooked, quartered and cooled
- ¾ pound fresh green beans, cooked crisp-tender, cooled
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- ¾ cup pitted ripe black olives
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup prepared vinaigrette dressing
- Cut sausage on an angle into ¼” slices. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove sausage from pan and drain.
- Arrange salad greens on large platter. Place cooked sausage on top of salad in center. Arrange potatoes, green beans and tomatoes around sausage. Sprinkle olives and onions over top. Pour dressing over salad and serve.