- 1 package 1 (12-ounce) Smoked Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- Optional toppings: shredded cheddar cheese, crushed tortilla chips and sour cream
- Cut sausage into ½” cubes. Heat a 4-5 quart pan over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and onion; cook, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except for optional toppings. Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips and sour cream if desired.