- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 1 package (6 ounce) frozen fully cooked oven roasted diced chicken breast
- 2 cans (15 ounce) great northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 ounce) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1 package (1.25 ounce) dry chili seasoning mix
- Cook and stir sausage in a 4 qt. saucepan over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in chicken, beans, tomatoes, chicken broth and chili seasoning mix. Bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally