Turkey Polska Kielbasa
This Polish turkey Smoked Sausage is slow-cooked and blended with natural flavors.
- Serving Size 2 oz (56g)
- Servings Per Container about 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 90 Calories From Fat 45
- Total Fat 5g 7%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg 9%
- Sodium 30mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate 510g 21%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 1%
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 9g %
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2% Iron 4%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
IngredientsTURKEY, WATER, MECHANICALLY SEPARATED TURKEY, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SAL T, NATURAL FLAVORS, DEXTROSE, ISOLATED SOY PRODUCT, ISOLATED SOY PROTEIN, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE. MADE WITH BEEF COLLAGEN CASING. CONTAINS: SOY
How to Cook/Handle/Prepare
ALWAYS HEAT THOROUGHLY
Cut Smoked Sausage sections in half lengthwise or into 1'2" slices. Add to non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cooke 6-9 minutes, turning frequently.
Add sausage to 2-3 inches of boiling water. Simmer for 10-12 minutes.
Grill over medium-high heat for 12-14 minutes, turning frequently.
For children under 5 years: Cut sausage lengthwise, then slice into bite size pieces.