- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1 (1 oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1(8 oz) block smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 Pears
- Combine cocktail links with soup mix, sugar and ¼ cup water until well combined. Cook the cocktail links in a skillet over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often until all liquid has reduced and cocktail links are coated.
- Slice cheese and pears into ½” cubes and thread with the cocktail links onto toothpicks or bamboo skewers. Finish with fresh rosemary.