- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup prepared gravy
- Preheat the oil in a deep skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Dredge the cocktail links in flour and coat well, shake off excess. Next, coat in eggs ensuring cocktail links are well covered. Remove from the egg and dredge back into the flour mixture, shake off excess.
- In small batches, carefully place into the hot oil and cook for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain onto a stack of paper towels.
- Heat gravy in microwave safe bowl until warm, serve as dipping sauce for cocktail links.