- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 2 green or red bell peppers, cut into 1” squares
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, cleaned and cut into 2” pieces
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup prepared sweet and sour sauce
- Wooden toothpicks*
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Open package of Lit’l Smokies® and drain off any liquid.
- Skewer 1 pepper square, 1 sausage, 1 asparagus piece, 1 pineapple chunk and 1 tomato on each toothpick.
- Place assembled skewers on 2 baking sheets; brush with sweet and sour sauce. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.