- 1 package Polska Kielbasa
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 package (16 ounces) shredded cabbage or coleslaw blend
- 8 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) cocktail rye bread
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut sausage on an angle into ¼“ slices.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and dill in medium bowl. Stir in cabbage, mixing lightly to combine. Cut each slice of cheese into 4 smaller squares.
- Place bread slices on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Top each slice with about 2 tablespoons cabbage mixture, 1 slice of sausage and a small square of cheese. Bake 18-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is lightly browned.