- 1/2 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1/2 package fresh wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup prepared coleslaw mix
- 1 sriracha mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Heat the cocktail links according to package instructions.
- Using aluminum foil, make long round pieces by crumbling the foil into shape. Spray with non-stick vegetable spray and place the wonton wrappers over the foil. Bake in the oven for 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Mix the green onions, slaw and mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl.
- Layer the cocktail links in a wonton shell with the slaw and enjoy!