- 1/2 (14oz) package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage, sliced into coins
- 1 (15oz) can ranch-style beans, drained
- 6 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 chopped chives
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown cocktail links for 4 minutes. Add the beans and heat for an additional 4 minutes.
- In baking dish layer tortilla chips, cocktail links, bean mixture and shredded cheese. Make two layers total and place in oven for 5 minutes. Top with fresh chives.
- Finish with your favorite ranch or sour cream topping.