- 1 Summer Sausage
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend or sharp cheddar
- Sliced jalapeño peppers
- Chopped tomatoes
- Sliced pitted ripe black olives
- Prepared guacamole and salsa
- Cut sausage into ¼” slices. Arrange tortilla chips on a microwave safe plate in a single layer. Place one slice of sausage on each chip. Sprinkle cheese over sausage. Microwave on High for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted and sausage is warm.
- Top chips with jalapeños, tomatoes and olives. Serve with guacamole and salsa if desired.