- 1 package Beef Hot Links
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 loaf French baguette bread, cut in ½” slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut sausage into small cubes; place in medium bowl.
- Add cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and paprika; stir lightly to combine.
- Place bread slices on large baking sheet. Top each slice with about 2 tablespoons of sausage mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese melts and sausage mixture is hot.