- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 12 corn tortillas
- 6 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut sausage into 1/4" slices; set aside. Arrange tortillas on 2 baking sheets. Bake tortillas 5 minutes, turn and bake 3-4 minutes longer.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan and drain.
- Top tortillas with lettuce, tomatoes, avocados, onion, sausage, cheese and salsa.