- 1 package Beef Smoked Sausage
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) 12-inch size Italian pizza crust
- 1 jar (6-7 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce (per pizza)
- 3/4 cup drained, oil-packed, julienne cut sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut sausage on an angle in ¼” slices. Place crusts on 2 baking sheets. Top each crust with ½ of the sausage. Layer ½ of remaining ingredients on each pizza in the order listed.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is lightly browned. Cut each pizza into 8 slices and serve.