- 1 package Polska Kielbasa
- 2 cups drained sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (7.5 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut sausage into ½” slices; set aside. Combine sauerkraut and mayonnaise in small bowl; spread in bottom of a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Lay kielbasa on top; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place uncooked biscuits on top of cheese. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.