- 1 package Beef Smoked Sausage
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8.75 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup frozen cut okra
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Hot cooked rice for serving
- Cut sausage into ¼” slices. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and onion; cook stirring frequently until sausage is lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except rice. Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove bay leaves and serve over cooked rice.