- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 1 large tart red apple, cut in 1” pieces
- 1 sweet onion, cut in 1” pieces
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or ¼ dried thyme
- Cut sausage into 18 slices. Thread sausage, apples and onions onto 6 skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- Combine apple jelly and thyme in a small saucepan; heat on medium-low until jelly melts.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat, turning frequently for 10 minutes. Brush kabobs with jelly mixture and grill 2 minutes longer, or until apples and onions are crisp-tender.